A focused worship is to be facilitated by the leadership (of whatever venue) as an inspired response to the truths of God revealed during a given event or meeting.
On any given Sunday, the normal practice of Hope is as follows:
- gather: greeting the saints
- preparation: focus initially directed to others about God, then moving to God
- instruction: His words to us
- response: focus directed to God
- communion: focus on His sacrifice
- a fellowship meal: breaking bread
- a fellowship time: church is to be built on relations, and this is a key time to build & strengthen those relationships within the body
During the mid-week home meetings the worship will be a version of this.